We value our employees, vendors, partner agencies and guests and the environment and community in which we operate. For this very reason, we are committed to complying with the industry standards and the national and regional HSE – health, safety and environmental legislation, protocols, codes of practice. We work to preserve sustainability at all levels of the operations aspiring to minimize the impact on the environment and maximize the effective use of resources by increasing communication and fostering responsible social and environmental behaviour amongst our employees, vendors, partner agencies, and guests.
- Fully complying with all applicable and relevant government requirements and voluntary requirements generally observed in our field;
- Having an environmentally sustainable aware culture, where responsibility is assigned and understood and adopting ecologically sustainable development principles for the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution;
- Participating in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding and taking steps to improve environmental performance continually;
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and conserve the resources consumed by our business wherever practical;
- Reducing and minimizing our energy, water and natural resources consumption and waste generation;
- Monitoring and recording our environmental impacts and compare our performance with our policies, goals and targets;
- Ongoing evaluation of compliance with HSE laws and other requirements to which the organization subscribes;
- Proactively identifying and managing HSE risks and implementing adequate controls and systems of work;
- Providing a safe and healthful environment and experience for our employees, vendors, partner agencies and guests;
- Maintaining a safe workplace and providing all necessary supervision, training, instruction, equipment and information to employees and visitors to our workplaces;
- Acting responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment and promptly report any such incidents to the relevant authorities and inform affected parties as appropriate;
- Providing employees with training and sustainability resources and enhancing awareness among them, educating and motivating them to act in an environmentally responsible manner;
- Openly communicate our policies and practices to interested parties;
- Invite our vendors, partner agencies and guests to participate in our efforts to protect the environment.
Sustainable Excursions Policy
All key excursion providers working with us are committed to always respect and ensure the protection and care of people by ensuring their basic human rights according to the principles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights by ensuring that travelers, providers, staff and local communities are treated with respect, dignity, freedom and equality.
To ensure that our excursions maximize the benefits to the local community and environment, we also apply the following guidelines:
- Our company ensures that excursions operate within national, regional and local sustainability standards;
- We choose the most sustainable option for transportation, as long as it is in accordance with the wishes of our clients, favoring the train for travel between large cities, latest generation transportation, belonging to the latest environmental class and less polluting, periodically serviced according to the laws in force and used at maximum efficiency and capacity;
- We always give preference to local drivers, guides and escorts to provide better experiences and to support local communities;
- We do not offer products or services from tour providers that harm humans, animals, plants, natural resources, or are socially/culturally unacceptable;
- The main drivers, tour leaders, local representatives, and guides are properly qualified and trained.